COVID-19 Safety Protocol
By registering for this workshop, you agree to abide by the following conditions:
- It is the individual’s responsibility to identify when they are unwell with symptoms which might indicate COVID-19 and a possible risk to others If a participant tests positive and that participant has attended a Blue Knot Foundation workshop, they are required to contact Blue Knot Foundation as soon as they become aware.
- All participants are to sign into the workshop. The facilitator will check before ending the training that all participants have signed in and collect any additional details which are missing or incomplete.
Terms and Conditions
- Registration is an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Once registration is complete, it is important that only a person whose name has been registered attends the workshop. If the original registrant is unable to attend, please inform Blue Knot Foundation of the new registrant’s details. For reasons of safety, Blue Knot cannot accept alternative attendees without a record of their registration.
- It is the participants responsibility to ensure the workshop is suitable for their requirements and wellbeing and are aware due to the nature of the content it may cause distress.
- Blue Knot Foundation reserves the right to make any changes to any workshop or event without notice. Changes to the workshop, such as rescheduling or cancellation, will be communicated to participants via email. Blue Knot Foundation will email the nominated address on your registration form, so it is recommended that participants include an email address they check regularly.
- For virtual classroom workshops and webinars (delivered via Zoom), it is the responsibility of the participant to ensure they have the correct equipment needed for this format. The correct equipment includes a working webcam and microphone, stable internet connection, and computer.
- No recording or photography is allowed during the workshops or webinars.
- Blue Knot Foundation will send an e-Booklet to participants prior to the workshop. For face-to-face workshops, printed copies of the booklet will not be available at the venue.
- Blue Knot Foundation will cater for reasonable dietary restrictions. If you have complex dietary needs, it is best that you make alternative arrangements as the venues may not be able to cater for these. All dietary restrictions must be communicated to Blue Knot Foundation no later than 7 business days before the scheduled workshop date.
- Please contact Blue Knot Foundation if you have not received your confirmation email within 24 hours of making your booking.
- Please contact Blue Knot Foundation if you are unable to attend the workshop. It is preferred that participants advise Blue Knot Foundation of these cancellations with as much notice as possible so that the place can be provided to someone else. You can contact Blue Knot by emailing [email protected].
Before completing your registration, please check:
- The correct city and workshop has been selected
- Your name and contact details (email address and phone number) are correct
- Register online once only