COVID-19 Safety Protocol
By registering for this training, you agree to abide by the following conditions:
- It is the individual’s responsibility to identify when they are unwell with symptoms which might indicate COVID-19 and a possible risk to others
- If a participant tests positive and that participant has attended a Blue Knot Foundation training, they are required to contact Blue Knot Foundation as soon as they become aware.
- All participants are to sign into the training. The facilitator will check before ending the training that all participants have signed in and collect any additional details which are missing or incomplete.
Refunds and Transfers:
Please choose your training carefully as once registration is complete refunds will only be made when:
- The training is cancelled or rescheduled by Blue Knot Foundation. If the training is rescheduled, Blue Knot Foundation will allow refunds for four weeks from the date participants are notified. After this period, the refund and transfer policy below will apply.
- A written request for cancellation is received more than four weeks before the event. An administration fee of $50.00 is payable for all cancellations and will be deducted from your refund.
- Refunds will not be provided if the cancellation request is received within four weeks of the scheduled date. However, requests made due to exceptional circumstances will be considered. Examples of exceptional circumstances include medical emergencies or hospital stays, car accidents and death in the family. The participant may be asked to provide evidence of these exceptional circumstances.
- Refunds will not be provided if the participant has not received approval from their manager prior to booking or if the participant has scheduling conflicts. This is the responsibility of the attendee and their organisation.
- Refund requests made due to circumstances around COVID-19 will be assessed on a case-by-case basis and in line with the current state-based restrictions and health orders.
- The above policy applies if incorrect training booking has been made. It also applies to all payment methods.
- All refund requests need to be made in writing to [email protected] with as much notice as possible.
- Transfer requests to other trainings received more than four weeks from the scheduled date can be provided. The participant may be issued an invoice with the outstanding balance if they transfer to a training which costs more.
- Transfer requests made due to a training cancellation or reschedule are allowed. If the training is rescheduled, Blue Knot Foundation will allow transfers for four weeks from the date participants are notified. After this period, the refund and transfer policy will apply.
- Transfer requests received within four weeks of the scheduled date will only be considered if there are exceptional circumstances. Please see examples above.
- Blue Knot Foundation does not hold credits for future trainings or webinars. All transfer requests need to be for trainings or webinars which are currently scheduled and advertised on the Blue Knot Foundation website. Transfers are not possible to trainings or webinars which are full.
- Transfer requests made due to circumstances around COVID-19 will be assessed on a case-by-case basis and in line with the current state-based restrictions and health orders.
- All transfer requests will incur an administration fee of $50.00.
- All transfer requests need to be made in writing to [email protected] with as much notice as possible.
Terms and Conditions of booking:
- Registration is an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Payment in full is required when booking unless alternative arrangements have been made with Blue Knot Foundation. Payment must be made in Australian dollars and registration will not be complete without full payment.
- Blue Knot Foundation does not provide invoices for payment. Payment is card only and must be made at time of registration. Blue Knot Foundation provides receipts once the payment has been made.
- The group rate is for groups of 3 or more people on a training and this rate only applies if registration occurs in the same transaction. Any bookings made which do not meet these requirements will be cancelled by Blue Knot Foundation and the payment refunded.
- Split or shared registration is not possible.
- If the original registrant is unable to attend, please inform Blue Knot Foundation of the new registrant’s details 5 business days before the training. For reasons of safety, Blue Knot cannot accept alternative attendees without a record of their registration.
- It is the participants’ responsibility to ensure the training or webinar is suitable for their requirements and wellbeing and are aware the content might be triggering.
- It is the participants responsibility to contact Blue Knot Foundation if they have not received their confirmation email within 24 hours of making their booking.
- Blue Knot Foundation reserves the right to make any changes to any training, webinars, workshops or events without notice.
- If face-to-face delivery is not possible, either due to low numbers, unforeseen circumstances or circumstances around COVID-19, Blue Knot Foundation will move the training to a virtual classroom (delivered via Zoom). Participants will be notified via email of any changes with as much notice as possible. Participants will not automatically be given the opportunity for a refund or transfer, the refund and transfer policy as written above will apply. Blue Knot Foundation will email the nominated address on your registration form, so it is recommended that participants include an email address they check regularly.
- If the training or webinar is rescheduled or cancelled, Blue Knot Foundation will contact participants via email. They will email the nominated address on your registration form, so it is recommended that participants include an email address they check regularly.
- For webinars and virtual classrooms, it is the responsibility of the participant to ensure they have the correct equipment needed for this format. The correct equipment includes a working webcam and microphone, stable internet connection, and computer. The participant is also responsible for ensuring they can access the platform used for webinars and virtual classrooms (Zoom).
- No recording or photography is allowed during the trainings or webinars.
- Blue Knot Foundation will send an e-Booklet prior to the training or webinar. Printed copies will not be available at the venue for face-to-face trainings.
- For face-to-face trainings, Blue Knot Foundation will cater for reasonable dietary restrictions. If you have complex dietary needs, it is best that you make alternative arrangements as the venues may not be able to cater for these. All dietary restrictions must be communicated to Blue Knot Foundation no later than 7 business days before the scheduled training date.
- Certificates will be issued to participants who have completed their registration form and attended the training or webinar for its full duration. For face-to-face training, the facilitator will complete the attendance sheet at the beginning of the day.
Before completing your registration, please check:
- The correct city and training or webinar has been selected.
- Your name and contact details (email address and phone number) are correct.
- You have selected the correct number of tickets.